Monday, February 06, 2012

HR 3359, the Traveling Exotic Animal Protection Act

Folks listen UP!!!!!






THIS IS NOT A JOKE!






I contacted my House of Representatives member through the PopVox survey and by mail. I received a phone call from his Washington DC office staff today. We spoke for about 15 minutes. His office was not even aware of this legislation as HIS Office isn't on the sub-committee. You have got to STOP what you are doing and get in touch with your Representative today. The people in this business with animals have a huge fight on their hands in the daily operations now. This is something ALL of you can do to help them and the circus in general.






Click on this link to learn all about it!




1 comment:

Hal Guyon said...

Bob,
I contacted my representive, Congresman Wilson about this and got a nice letter in the mail from him the other day saying he would look into it. I`ll show it to you this weekend