Once replaced by the White Army 1/2 Track #250 unit in 1949, a large box was added to the Mack. It was used on RBBB thru 1950. At that it was replaced by a new Mack LJ #234 using the tank from the old AC4 #231 Mack. In 1951 this truck was sold to Royal American Shows and re-numbered #T-21. It was used by RAS thru the 1959 season. It eventually went to Tommy White for restoration.