Monday, April 11, 2016

One thing that has always grabbed my attention is how the same ride is called something different every where you go. If you go to Cedar Point, this ride is called the Corkscrew. At Carowinds in South Carolina, it's called the Carolina Cyclone. What is it called at the amusement Park you go to?

No comments: