Friday, September 05, 2008

Circus Gathering in Columbia, S.C. - Sat. Oct. 4th

From Hal Guyon Jr.

Greetings to all my fellow circus and carnival fans and friends. Please mark Saturday, October 4th on your calendar for a get together at my home here in Columbia. This will be a day of enjoyment for all of us just sitting around cutting up jackpots and talking about the "Good Ole Days" of circus and carnivals. We will start around 10:00 AM and break for lunch around 12:00 at a nearby restaurant, we have several in the area to choose from. I will provide coffee & donuts in the morning, there will also be snacks and drinks all day. If any of you know of any other fan or friend that would like to attend fell free to invite them. Please bring anything of interest that you would like to show, sell, or trade, I will have some small tables set up. We can watch tapes, DVD`s, slides, photos or films, but if you have films or slides please bring your own projector. I hope that all of you can attend, it`s been lots of fun in the past. Please RSVP by Thursday, Oct 2, so I will know how many to plan for. Lets all keep the memories of the great shows alive, and I hope to see you all on the 4th.

Contact me at tigeract@thecircusworld.com if you are interested and need directions or info. I hope you can join us.
Bob

No comments: