Saturday, January 26, 2013

CHS Newsletter


As Editor of the CHS Newsletter, I have thoroughly enjoyed putting it together over the years. Many times, I have found myself wondering what else to use to complete the issue. This time I'm in the opposite position of trying to sort out what NOT to use. I could have produced an eight page Newsletter this issue.

This issue will be coming out the first week of February to all of the Circus Historical Society members. Anyone that is NOT a member, should go to the CHS website immediately ( www.circushistory.org ) and join ASAP as another Bandwagon issue will be coming out soon as well.

WAIT!

There's a BIG, did I say BIG announcement coming in th February Newsletter. You won't want to miss it. The CHS members will soon know what it is.


No comments: