Beginning in 1928, Ray Rogers took a show on the road he called Barnett Bros. Circus. Starting in Canada, he eventually moved south to York, South Carolina. The title changed to Wallace Bros. Circus in 1937 back to Barnett Bros. for 1938 and 1939 then back to Wallace Bros. from 1940 to 1942. In 1943 he teamed up with Clyde Beatty for the Clyde Beatty-Wallace Bros. Circus. 1944 was the last season as Wallace Bros. Circus.
There is a fantastic eight part series on these shows in the Bandwagons from May June 1974 through July August of 1975.