Friday, October 24, 2008

CRASH

I guess its my turn now JIM. My computer wouldn't come back on after a re-boot yesterday. My techie says the partition is gone. He's never seen that happen before. His programs all say the hard drive is operating but the computer can't access it without this partition.

So for now, even though I back-up my stuff on discs, I may have lost what I've done in the last several days which includes many of my dad's photos. I can get them again. Just a huge time delay.

Time will tell.
Bob

2 comments:

Down the Road by Jim said...

Check your tarsels and medatarsels --sometimes you come up short on them -- flanges and pixels should be topped off , before long hauls.When in doubt , make something up , and roll on !

DanKoehl said...

This is too bad, I know how frustrating it is when the disc starts to make problems, I had som virus and trojanes this autumn, but loosing a whole disc...

I wish you all patience and optimism, hopefully you are on rails again within a week!